Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on guitar, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L’s distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added . . . Read More
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on guitar, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L’s distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added to a beautiful sassafras body. Like its solid-body stablemate, this axe delivers a well-balanced pairing of a G&L alnico humbucker designed by Paul Gagon and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender.
Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility. What’s more, the semi-hollow body softens the midrange attack, accentuating the low and high harmonics.
- Construction: bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: G&L AS4255C Alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- Neck Width At Nut: 1 5/8"
- Neck Radius: 9-1/2"
- Neck Profile: medium C
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- Tuning Keys: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Bridge: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone